Thursday, August 30, 2007

So, here it is, a BLOG. YIKES! Not that I will have important things to say, other than to post about our China trip... and then I can post my scrapbook work here... but, I went ahead and DID IT! Scary, huh?

We got our "Notice of Coming to China" (Travel approval or "TA") last week and have spent the time since then working out the details of a travel timeline... NOW, most of our travel arrangements are made, and we leave in ONE WEEK!!! I'm excited to go, just feel like there is so much to be done first!!! That's always the way though, isn't it?

6 comments:

~dawne said...

Yay Sandi!!! You did it...looks good so far. Looking forward to seeing some projects!!

Jacinda said...

Woohoo, I'm first to leave a comment! I'm never first at anything! Hey, good on you girl for starting your own blog. I still haven't taken that step yet. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing some pics of your new daughter, so you can bet I'll be checking in here to see what's happening.

Jacinda said...

Ha! I wasn't first after all! go Dawne! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

congrats on your new blog and cant wait to see all your neat stuff

Spot-On said...

go Sandi! I love blogging and you will too! blogger is so easy too!
welcome to blogland!

Treighsie said...

Wow! I am so excited for you!