Monday, October 8, 2007

What a difference a MONTH makes!!!

Today is exactly 4 weeks after Gotcha! ... and what a difference that 4 weeks has made in our newest little sweetheart! It makes my heart SING to see how far our sweet angel has come in these 4 weeks. I know that as adults, we can't imagine such a transformation for ourselves in such a short time! Amazing resiliency for sure, and absolutely the GRACE OF GOD! I find such JOY in each day watching sweetpea #2 adapt. She is SO HAPPY almost all of the time. I can just see in her face that she is LOVING every minute of being in our happy family! Just as her big sister, she is ADORING her big brothers and all of the attention they lavish upon her! :-) They are the absolutely BEST big brothers in the world, ya know!

I will try to get some new pictures tomorrow and post them.

2 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Girl, I'm so happy to hear that everything went well! I've been thinking about you the last couple of weeks!!! Keep us updated!!!XOXO

scrappermimi said...

I would love to see some new pictures, so glad she is adapting so well. Wonderful!